Effective Date: May 3, 2019
Welcome to SalesJobs.US!
SalesJobs.US is a service for individuals ("Users") and for employers ("Employers"). This website and service (collectively the “Services”) are owned and operated by Webjobs Inc.
We are a company based in New York, New York.
When we refer to “you” or “your”, we're talking about you (including, if you are an Employer, the entity for which you work). When we refer to “us”, “we”, “our”, or “SalesJobs.US”, we're talking about the Services and our company (including its officers, directors, investors, agents, representatives, and employees).
These Terms are a binding contract. If you use the Services as a User, then you have agreed to follow all our Terms except those found under EMPLOYER TERMS If you use the Services as an Employer, then you have agreed to follow all our Terms.
We sometimes update these Terms. When that happens we will send you an email telling you about the update. You may also learn about these updates on SalesJobs.US website. If you use SalesJobs.US after we update our Terms, then you agree that the updated Terms will apply to your use and you will be bound by them.
THESE TERMS CONTAINS A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
The Services is a platform that, amongst other things, connects Users with Employers and assists Employers manage their human resources needs. Once a user creates a profile, SalesJobs.US will attempt to match Users and Employers through a few interactions.
Please note, while we offer a job posting and hiring platform, SalesJobs.US does not employ Users. It's entirely up to Employers whether they offer you a job.
Subject to all terms and conditions of Terms, SalesJobs.US hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-sublicensable, non-transferable, royalty-free, nonexclusive license to access and use the Services solely for (i) your internal business or personal (as applicable) purposes and (ii) other purposes separately authorized by SalesJobs.US in writing. The Services are subject to modification from time to time at SalesJobs.US’s sole discretion for any purpose deemed appropriate by SalesJobs.US.
To use the Services, you must be:
• a legal resident of the United States or one of its territories;
• legally be allowed to work or conduct business in the United States; and
• at least 18 years old.
If you open an account on behalf of an Employer, company, organization, or other entity, then you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of the entity with the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement and that you agree to this Agreement on the entity's behalf.
You may not use the Services if we have previously terminated your account unless expressly authorized by an officer of SalesJobs.US. You must provide us with truthful and accurate information when registering for or using the Services.
Creating an Account
To create a user account, you must provide us with:
• your first and last name; • your verified email address; • your home address;
• your birthday; • your work history; • your education;
• your employment references; • your schedule availability; • your uploaded resume;
• your phone number; • Technology experience; • Salary requirement;
• Whether you are allowed to work in the US;
• Whether you have been convicted of a crime in the past 3 years;
• Whether you have declared bankruptcy in the past 7 years; and
• And any other information requested by an Employer during the onboarding process.
To create an Employer account, you must provide us with:
• your first and last name; • your verified email address;
You may also populate your Employer account with information including but not limited to:
• your business address; • your phone number.
• What personal information we collect on the Services.
• What third parties with whom we share your personal information.
• The process to review and request changes to your personal information.
SalesJobs.US uses industry-best security protocols to protect the privacy and security of your personal information and other data.
We may use your email address to send you SalesJobs.US-related notices. Sometimes these notices are required by law. We may also use your email address to send you other messages, such as changes to the Services and special offers. You may opt-out of these other email messages by changing your account settings or emailing us at email@example.com. Opting out may prevent you from receiving email messages regarding updates, improvements, or offers. Also, we may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. This confirmation helps us make our communications with you more interesting and improve our services.
You may never use another SalesJobs.US user's account without permission. You must keep your account password secure. You must notify us immediately of any security breach or unauthorized use of your account. We will not be liable for any losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account due if you fail to keep your account password secure.
You acknowledge that the Services will sometimes be down for maintenance and updates. After these updates, you may find new features added or existing features removed.
To cancel your Candidate account, log in and select pause from the main menu. If you cancel your Candidate account or your Candidate account is terminated, all of your Candidate account information may be deleted. You hereby acknowledge that, following such a cancellation request, SalesJobs.US may retain certain Candidate account information only as required by applicable laws, rules, and regulations. SalesJobs.US may permanently or temporarily suspend Candidate accounts any time for any reason.
The foregoing paragraph shall not relieve you of owed payments to SalesJobs.US. To the extent the foregoing paragraph conflicts with an applicable Order Form, the Order Form shall prevail.
SalesJobs.US will undertake commercially reasonable efforts to make the Services available to you for the periods that you choose to pay for; Notwithstanding the foregoing, SalesJobs.US reserves the right to suspend your access to the Services: (i) for scheduled or emergency maintenance, or (ii) in the event you are in breach of these Terms or an applicable Order Form.
You will cooperate with SalesJobs.US in connection with the performance of these Terms by making available such personnel and information as may be reasonably required, and taking such other actions as SalesJobs.US may reasonably request.; You will also cooperate with SalesJobs.US in establishing a password or other procedures for verifying that only your designated employees have access to any administrative functions of the Services.
Employer represents, warrants, and covenants that any materials provided by Employer for use in connection with SalesJobs.US will not violate any laws, rules, or regulations or third-party proprietary rights, including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, obscenity, rights of publicity or privacy, and defamation laws.
We reserve the right to remove any job posting from the Services at our sole discretion. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on SalesJobs.US.
Your job posting must include:
• employer name;
• job description/title; and
• a point of contact (name, email, and/or physical address).
Your job posting may include:
• an hourly wage that meets or exceeds your locality's minimum wage;
• start date;
• employment period;
• full time or part-time (including hours);
• available benefits;
• job position location(s);
• skill requirements;
• travel requirements;
• equipment requirements;
• a job posting expiration date; and
• any other special requirements such as, but not limited to, criminal background checks or drug testing.
Your job posting may not include:
• any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by SalesJobs.US;
• misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in SalesJobs.US's sole discretion;
• the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by SalesJobs.US;
• the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
• inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
• material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or another manner, or unlawfully solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use your job postings to:
• post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, state, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access, and use, and intellectual property;
• post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with laws, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
• post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
• post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of SalesJobs.US or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with SalesJobs.US (such competitors and competitive sites to be determined by SalesJobs.US at its sole discretion);
• sell, promote or advertise products or services;
• post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club Usership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
• post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other Users, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
• promote any opportunity that does not represent bona fide employment which is generally indicated by the employer's use of IRS forms W-2 or 1099;
• post jobs on the Services for modeling, acting, talent or entertainment agencies or talent scouting positions;
• advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
• request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
• post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
• except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) race, nationality, ancestry or ethnic origin; (ii) political beliefs; (iii) religion(iv) physical or mental disability; (v) sex or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.
You agree that you may only use the User Database in accordance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws, rules, and regulations. You may not disclose or allow the disclosure of any User Database content to any third party unless you are an authorized recruitment agency, staffing agency, advertising or other agency or using the resume explicitly for employment purposes.
You agree to take commercially reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect User Database content from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
The User Database may not be used:
• for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to advertising promotions, products, or services to any resume holders;
• to make unsolicited phone calls or faxes or send unsolicited text, mail, email, or newsletters to resume holders or to contact any individual unless they have agreed to be contacted (where consent is required or, if express consent is not required, who has not informed you that they do not want to be contacted); or
• to source Users or to contact Users in regards to prohibited career fairs or business opportunities.
You shall comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of the Services. In no event shall we be responsible or liable for your failure to comply with applicable laws, rules, or regulations in connection with your use of the Service.
The Services have a number of example forms, templates, and other tools (collectively the "Tools") to assist you with finding a job or hiring a User. You may only use the Tools as allowed by the Service’s functionality.
You understand and agree that the Tools are neither legal advice nor the practice of law and are not guaranteed to be lawful, correct, complete or up-to-date. If you need legal advice for drafting documents, or if your specific need is too complex to be addressed by our tools, you should consult a licensed attorney in your area.
The Services are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship, and your use of the Services does not and will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and SalesJobs.US. Instead, you are and will be representing yourself in any legal matter you undertake through the Services. SalesJobs.US is not a law firm or a substitute for an attorney or law firm. We cannot provide any kind of advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about possible legal rights, remedies, defenses, options, selection of forms or strategies.
Your content, such as photos, videos, writings, and other creative submissions, is an important part of the Services. Anything you post, upload, share, store, or otherwise provide through Services is your "User Submission". Other Services users may access some User Submissions. In order to display your User Submissions on the Services, and to allow other users to view or use them, you grant us certain content rights in those User Submissions.
When we say you are granting "Content Rights" to your User Submissions, we mean you are granting a license to display, perform, distribute, modify (for technical purposes), and reproduce your content for a specified purpose.
For all User Submissions, you hereby grant SalesJobs.US Content Rights to your User Submissions for the purpose of operating the Services. This license is described in more detail below. This is a license only; your ownership in User Submissions is not affected.
If you store a User Submission in your SalesJobs.US account and don't share it with any other user (a "Personal User Submission"), then you grant SalesJobs.US the license granted above, as well as Content Rights to make that Personal User Submission accessible to you.
If you share a User Submission publicly on Services or to SalesJobs.US (a "Public User Submission"), then you grant SalesJobs.US the licenses above, as well as Content Rights for the purpose of making that Public User Submission available to the Services and all SalesJobs.US users. SalesJobs.US will try to notify you if it uses your Public User Submission for any reason other than displaying it on the Services. Also, you grant all other SalesJobs.US users Content Rights to use that Public User Submission as permitted by the Services’ functionality.
You agree that the licenses you grant are royalty-free, perpetual, sublicensable, irrevocable, and worldwide. When you delete your SalesJobs.US account, we will stop displaying your User Submissions (other than Public User Submissions, which may remain fully available) to other Users (if applicable). However, you understand and agree that it may not be possible to completely delete that content from SalesJobs.US's records and that your User Submissions may remain viewable elsewhere to the extent that they were copied or stored by other users.
Finally, you understand and agree that SalesJobs.US, in performing the required technical steps to provide the Services to our users (including you), may need to make changes to your User Submissions to conform and adapt those User Submissions to the technical requirements of connecting networks, devices, services, or media, and the foregoing licenses include the rights to do so.
You are prohibited from:
• copying, distributing, or disclosing any part of the Services in any medium, including without limitation by any automated or non-automated "scraping";
• using any automated system, including without limitation "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., to access the Services in a manner that sends more request messages to the Services' servers than a human can reasonably produce in the same period of time by using a conventional on-line web browser (except that SalesJobs.US grants the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the publicly available portions of the Services for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials);
• transmitting spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited emails;
• attempting to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Services;
• taking any action that imposes, or may impose at our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
• uploading invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents through the Services;
• collecting or harvesting any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Services;
• using the Services for any commercial solicitation purposes;
• impersonating another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity;
• interfering with the proper working of the Services;
• accessing any content on the Services through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by SalesJobs.US; or
• bypassing the measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services, including without limitation features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Services or the content therein.
Disclaimers and Warranty Disclaimer
You understand and agree that:
• SalesJobs.US has no control over and makes no representations regarding User's or Employer's actions or services;
• SalesJobs.US (and its licensors or suppliers) makes no representations, nor are we responsible or liable, for any content, suggestions, instructions, or recommendations of services or products found on the Services;
• The Services are designed for use by Users located in the United States. We make no representations that the Services is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and you may not use the Services in locations outside the United States or for employees outside of the United States without the express prior written permission of SalesJobs.US, to be given by SalesJobs.US at its sole discretion and on a case-by-case basis. Those who access or use the Services from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable United States and local laws and regulations, including but not limited to export and import regulations. You may not use the Services if you are a resident of a country embargoed by the United States, or are a foreign person or entity blocked or denied by the United States government. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, all materials found on the Service are solely directed to individuals, companies, or other entities located in the United States.
• THE SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES FROM SalesJobs.US (OR OUR LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS) OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR THAT USE OF SalesJobs.US WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
All sections of these Terms which by their nature should survive termination or expiration will survive termination or expiration, including, without limitation, restrictions, accrued rights to payment, confidentiality obligations, intellectual property rights, warranty disclaimers, and limitations of liability.
Except as expressly set forth herein, SalesJobs.US alone (and its licensors, where applicable) will retain all intellectual property rights relating to the Services or any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations or other information provided by you or any third party relating to the Services, which are hereby assigned to SalesJobs.US. You will not copy, distribute, reproduce or use any of the foregoing except as expressly permitted under these Terms. These Terms are not a sale and do not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Services, or any intellectual property rights.
Limitation of Liability
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) SHALL SalesJobs.US (OR ITS LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR (A) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR (B) ANY AMOUNT, IN THE AGGREGATE, IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF (I) $100 OR (II) THE AMOUNTS PAID OR PAYABLE BY YOU TO SalesJobs.US IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES IN THE LAST TRANSACTION CONDUCTED WITH SalesJobs.US IN THE 12 MONTHS PRECEDING THIS APPLICABLE CLAIM, OR (III) ANY MATTER BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
In some instances, you may use the Services free of charge. We also have paid features. If you enroll in these paid features, you agree to pay SalesJobs.US all applicable fees and authorize SalesJobs.US to charge your chosen payment method. Unless agreed to otherwise, SalesJobs.US is free to change our fees at any time.
SalesJobs.US offers no refunds or credits. If you feel like you should receive a refund because SalesJobs.US made an error, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unless agreed to separately in writing, SalesJobs.US will automatically renew your subscriptions for an additional term unless you cancel your account before the anniversary of your registration date.
All fees are exclusive of taxes or duties imposed by governing authorities. You are responsible for all taxes or duties associated with your use of the Services.
To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold SalesJobs.US, its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from and against any and all third-party claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including attorneys' fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to (a) your use of the Services (including any actions taken by a third party using your account), and (b) your violation of these Terms. In the event of such a claim, suit, or action ("Claim"), we will attempt to provide notice of the Claim to the contact information we have for your account (provided that failure to deliver such notice shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligations hereunder).
You may not assign, delegate or transfer these Terms or your rights or obligations hereunder, or your SalesJobs.US account, in any way (by operation of law or otherwise) without SalesJobs.US's prior written consent. We may transfer, assign, or delegate these Terms and our rights and obligations without consent.
Choice of Law; Arbitration.
READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY BECAUSE IT REQUIRES THE PARTIES TO ARBITRATE THEIR DISPUTES AND LIMITS THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CAN SEEK RELIEF FROM SalesJobs.US. These Terms are governed by and will be construed under the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms shall be finally settled in New York, New York, in English, in accordance with the Streamlined Arbitration Rules and Procedures of Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services, Inc. ("JAMS") then in effect, by one commercial arbitrator with substantial experience in resolving intellectual property and commercial contract disputes, who shall be selected from the appropriate list of JAMS arbitrators in accordance with such Rules. Judgment upon the award rendered by such arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction. Notwithstanding the foregoing obligation to arbitrate disputes, each party shall have the right to pursue injunctive or other equitable relief at any time, from any court of competent jurisdiction. For all purposes of this Agreement, the parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in the state or federal courts located in, respectively, New York, New York. ANY ARBITRATION UNDER THESE TERMS WILL TAKE PLACE ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS ONLY: CLASS ARBITRATIONS AND CLASS, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED. THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE MORE THAN ONE INDIVIDUAL OR ENTITY'S CLAIMS, AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A REPRESENTATIVE, COLLECTIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT BY ENTERING INTO THESE TERMS, YOU AND SalesJobs.US ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS, COLLECTIVE OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that section will be minimally limited or eliminated, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
The failure of SalesJobs.US to enforce these Terms does not mean that SalesJobs.US has forfeited any right in these Terms.
Excluding applicable Order Forms, you agree that these Terms replace and cancel all previous written and oral agreements relating to Services.
You agree there are no third-party beneficiaries intended under these Terms.
What Information Does SalesJobs.US Collect?
Will SalesJobs.US share any of the Personal Information it receives?
We may rent or sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We may also share your Personal Information with third parties as described in this section.
Information that's no longer personally identifiable. We may anonymize your Personal Information so that you are not individually identified, and provide that information to our partners. We may also provide aggregate usage information to our partners, who may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use the Services, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal online experience. However, we never disclose aggregate usage information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally, as an individual.
Affiliated Businesses. In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we're affiliated with may sell or provide products or services to you through or in connection with the Services (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service. We have no control over the policies and practices of third party websites or businesses as to privacy or anything else, so if you choose to take part in any transaction or service relating to an affiliated website or business, please review all such business's or websites' policies.
Agents. We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you; for example, we use a payment processing company to receive and process your credit card transactions for us. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
User Profiles and Submissions. Certain user account information, including your name, location, and any video or image content that such user has uploaded to the Services, may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services or address your request for our services. Your account privacy settings may allow you to limit the other users who can see the Personal Information in your user profile and/or what information in your user profile is visible to others. Please remember that any content you upload to your public user profile, along with any Personal Information or content that you voluntarily disclose online in a manner other users can view (on discussion boards, in messages and chat areas, etc.) becomes publicly available, and can be collected and used by anyone. Your user name may also be displayed to other users if and when you send messages or comments or upload images or videos through the Services and other users can contact you through messages and comments. Additionally, if you sign in to the Services through a third party social networking site or service, your list of "friends" from that site or service may be automatically imported to the Services, and such "friends", if they are also registered users of the Services, may be able to access certain non-public information you have entered in your SalesJobs.US user profile. Again, we do not control the policies and practices of any other third-party site or service.
Business Transfers. We may choose to buy or sell assets and may share and/or transfer customer information in connection with the evaluation of and entry into such transactions. Also, if we (or our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information could be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party.
Protection of SalesJobs.US and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SalesJobs.US, our employees, our users, or others.
Is Personal Information about me secure?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. If you access your account via a third-party site or service, you may have additional or different sign-on protections via that third-party site or service.
We endeavor to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but unfortunately, we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Personal Information can I access?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the information you've provided to us.
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Services change. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
What choices do I have?
You may be able to add, update, or delete your information as explained above. When you update your information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. Some information may remain in our records after your deletion of such information from your account. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
What if I have questions about this policy?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will try to resolve your concerns.